- Political Representation – We are the eyes, ears, and voice for our members. We are tapped into the opened and closed-door conversations being held regarding cannabis regulation and speak on behalf of beverage businesses and their patrons.
- Education – We organize educational events for free or at a reduced cost for our members to keep them up to date about how to operate and prosper in the regulated marketplace.
- Networking – We organize networking events to ensure our members are tied into the cannabis industry as a whole and have access to professionals who can help them.
- Discounts – We arrange deals using collective buying power to lower the costs and therefore increasing margins for our members’ businesses.
- Resources – Members get exclusive access to our members-only resources and forum to have industry-related discussions and be tapped into our bad member “Blacklist”
- Recognition – Members are listed in our Association Member Directory–a directory of the best in the business. Sponsor members get rotating badge impressions on our homepage as well as a digital “member badge” to use on their website or promotional materials to display their involvement with the industry’s trade association. Members also have the opportunity to be featured on our social media and promote their business and expertise on CBA platforms.